60's / early 70's Music of Protest and change
- Do a google search of Vietnam War music. Find a song that appeals to you that directly adresses the issues and feelings of some people in society. Your song could be either a pro war or anti war or something in the middle. Find the song on youtube. Copy and paste the web adress for the song into a google document.
- Find the lyrics to your song. Google search the song title + lyrics. Copy and paste the lyrics into your google document.
- Research the songs meaning. Can you find the artist's interpretation of the song?
- Write 1 paragraph (below the lyrics on google document) that explains the significance of this song to the time period.
- Turn into Google Classroom - Classroom Codes:
- Per. 1 - g0k67c
- Per. 2 - r5odkz